Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oma





I think my mother in law has been so excited about these twins that many people were not sure if she was the one having them. Not really, but Oma has been so excited about these twins since the day we found out there were two. In fact, she was very excited about Kayla, and extremely excited about the news we were expecting again. But we have officially unleashed the peak of excitement, joy and enthusiasm when she found out she was having twin grandsons.
She has been a huge help in our lives as students and parents. She loves Kayla, absolutely loves her. And she loves these boys. She has spent many hours caring for Kayla while Sean and I were at school and work. And above all, she loves these kids so much. The one thing I would want for my kids are grandparents that love them and all 4 grandparents have surpassed all expectations. 

2 comments:

Oma said...

Excited is an understatement....I have felt so very blessed and thrilled that I am allowed to be the Oma of these darlings! I love them with all my heart...Thank You for carrying the heavy load of the twins, while going to school, being Mom and wife, and the other numerous things that were on your schedule. I Love You and Sean and will always be here for you! The comments in your blog are extremely touching to me! Oma

Alison said...

This is really beautiful, Hannah! I love it!!