Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sickness and Some John Lennon Wisdom

I guess we have hit a milestone. The babies will be 3 months this week! And we are experiencing our first cold. I will tell you the only thing that's worse than a sick baby: 2 sick babies! Brody is not actually sick yet but I am sure by tonight he will be as stuffed up as his brother whom he shares everything with. I knew it would happen, just kind of inconvenient. Between Halloween parades, parties, a big test I have on Tuesday and job hunting, we just can't afford to be sick. Oh well. I graduated nursing school a week before giving birth to full term twins.... I can handle this.

Here is one of the best quotes I have ever seen in my life:

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."
-John Lennon

No comments: