Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mom, mom....

The setting: Mommy sitting quietly studying her head off, feeling anxious.
Kayla (running up to mommy abruptly): Mom, mom... look. LOOK!!
Kayla points at the small gap between her two front teeth.
Mom: that's cool Kayla, mommy is studying, go play okay honey
Kayla (eyes growing larger): Mooomm LOOOK.
Mom: What is it Kayla, what am I looking at?
Kayla: I losed a tooth mom, right there, I losed it. (pointing at the gap)
Mom is speechless once again.
Kayla is still convinced that the gap between her two front teeth is the result of a lost tooth.
She also thinks she is going to be a puppy when she grows up.
Mommy is going to let that sweet girl keep dreaming..... life is too short to douse that flame....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha hannah that is so funny! I love Kayla she is so cute. And I love you!

miriam said...

she never fails. priceless picture. she'll laugh at it forever.