Friday, May 6, 2011

A Day for Dad




Happy birthday Dad!
There are a number of reasons why I love my Dad so much.
One of them may be that he is the most amazing person in the world.
He has always led by example. Never judges. I have only heard him speak positive about others.
He has always, and still makes me feel individually important and special as his daughter.
He is always happy.
He tells cheesy jokes. And continues to do so even when all he gets from his kids is "Daaaad.. funny" and an eye roll.
He integrated me in to the outdoors, taught me how to love being active, and instilled in me a zest for life I will have with me forever.
I wish I lived closer to him but I am still so thankful I was given such an amazing top of the line Dad.
Couldn't imagine my life any other way. Couldn't imagine my childhood any more rich and happy.
Thanks Dad, love you.

1 comment:

Solana said...

Aw, how sweet it is that so many of you blogged about your dad on his birthday! You all obviously love and revere him a ton.
That photo with all of you cascading out of the van is classic. I remember those days!