Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dance Recital Cuteness


Kayla had her dance recital last Monday. With the holidays, I almost missed posting about it! She got out there and proudly went through many of the steps she had practiced so faithfully (thanks to a good friend that helped!) Some of the steps were in time with the dance, many were not. Nonetheless, she was a hit in my book.
I worry about the scene of dance sometimes. I wonder if she will ever feel like she has to compete or that she isn't as good a dancer as someone else. But casting my fears aside, I will continue to be her biggest fan. In my eyes, she is not better or worse than anyone else. She is not more or less advanced than anyone else. In my world, there is no one else. Just her. Just that sweet little girl that I will be cheering on for eternity.


Click here for the video, she is on the far left of the screen.

No comments: