Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Idea #!:
I was really really tired the other afternoon.
I gave Kayla a few pages of stickers.
I told her to pretend I was the sticker monster and I am sleeping.
She has to try and put ALL the stickers on me without waking up the "sticker monster."
I slept for 1/2 hour!! (there were a lot of stickers)
Then when I woke up, I made part #2.
Take all the stickers OFF without waking up the sticker monster.
Another 15 minutes of snooze... mmm.
Nice.

Idea #2:
Today I needed Kayla to pick up all the scraps of paper off the floor that she had made from her new obsession with cutting paper.
I started to pretend that the garbage bag was alive and was called the "garbage eater"
She loved it.
I would make the garbage eater voice say "I am soooo hungry, feeed me!"
Before I knew it she had picked up every last scrap of paper and was searching other rooms for more things to feed the garbage eater.
I was really happy, bending over to pick things up becomes more difficult every day!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You are so funny, Hannah! And so creative! Excellent ideas!-*

Solana said...

Ha, awesome Hannah!

Unknown said...

I love it Hannah! You are such a good mom. Seriously.

Melanye said...

HAHA! So inventive!!