Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Final Hours...

As promised. Thanks mom, for taking this photo.

The time is getting even closer, 12 hours away to be exact! Here is the final belly photo. 37 and a half weeks.
Happy birthday tomorrow little twinsies! The feeling is surreal. I really cannot believe I will be laying on an operating table in 12 hours, scared out of my mind, squeezing Sean's hand tight and waiting for that noise.... the noise that every mother holds her breath to hear.... those sweet high pitched cries. Even though my heart hurts to think I won't have them placed up on my chest because it's a surgical procedure, I still cannot wait to look in to those sweet longing eyes, to feel those tiny fingers wrap around mine, to watch my husband take his two newborn sons in to his arms and gaze at them. I anticipate chaos but I anticipate beauty and love beyond comprehension.

Stay tuned... I am bringing my laptop to the hospital and I will be blogging photos of these sweet boys while I am in the joint.

1 comment:

Danielle and Ryan said...

So excited for you! Love ya girl!!!