Saturday, April 20, 2013


This girl is hilarious. Seriously.
You know how I used to post tons of funny things that Kayla says? I have another one.... or two

Kayla: "Mom are you going to have any more babies?"
"I don't really know"
Kayla: "Well I hope you get pregnant and you have Quaplets!"
"How many is quaplets?"
Kayla: "A lot"


After a birthday party Kayla had a huge jaw breaker.
Kayla (holding up the jaw breaker): "what IS this??"
"Oh it's a jawbreaker"
Kayla: "Um, what?"
"They call it that because it's stronger than teeth."
Kayla: "Sweet, I love this 'jawwrecker'"
"Should we see if it breaks on the cement"
Kayla: "YEAH!"
Kayla (the rest of the day): "Oh man, that was the coolest 'jawwrecker' EVER, I love jawwreckers! Hey everyone, we broke a jawwrecker on the cement, it was AWESOME"

1 comment:

miriam said...

I am dying. I love her!