Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Individuals




We made a birthday poster for Kayla's school class. It gave me great insight to what she loves, here is what she came up with:

I like soccer
I like to dance
My favorite food is roasted asparagus and orange chicken
My favorite color is Green
I love playing with my dog Rainy
I like hiking with my family
I like riding bikes
I like playing with friends
I am into snowboard stuff
I like swimming
I want a Kendama for my birthday
I think American Girl dolls are cool
I love school

Of course, when the boys saw the birthday poster, they wanted one of their own. They told me what they love.

Brody's poster mentions:
Trucks
Trains
My mommy, daddy, opaaaa, omaaaaa, auntie, gwama, gwampa. (notice he doesn't mention his siblings, hmm)
Pizza and hotdogs (favorite food)
I like to run fast
I love my doggy
Reading books
I like to help mommy

McKay's poster reads:
I love my jammy pants
I love my backpack
I love iPods
I love my sissy and brother
I love cereal
I love watching shows



No comments: