Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When I lived in Provo and went to school full time I met a really great person. Michelle. We had a lot of fun in that chapter of life. When I started dating Sean, there was a guy that was chasing her. She resisted but eventually they started dating. He was tall with dark hair just like Sean. Michelle and I would talk about how our dating was going but eventually I moved to a different apartment complex. I called her to tell her the long overdue news that Sean and I were going to get married. I announced to her the date: August 12th! She started laughing. I was confused. She told me that this was the same exact date that her and Ben had planned to get married. It was unfortunate that neither of us could attend the other's wedding but I am so happy to share our anniversary with such a fantastic couple. She came back from Chicago to visit for the holidays and I was so fortunate to see her and her sweet family. I found out she is expecting her second baby too. Only a few months before I am. I love this girl so much.
Good, genuine, loving friends are one of those things that make my world a better place.

No comments: